martes, 30 de junio de 2015

My favourite movie

My favourite movie is Titanic, the first time that I saw it I was 6 years old. I remember this moment when I cried so much with the final of the movie. I have lost the sum that the times in which I have seen this movie, but all times it has been very touching .

The Titanic was released in 1997, in this year I was 3 years old and my family cannot go the cinema. Then the movie was released in the nationals canals in order to all people enjoy it. The story is protagonized by Leonardo Di Caprio (Jack) and Kate Winslet (Rose) and it is inspired  in a surviving´s love story, who related it story for the screenwriters.



My favourite moment of the movie is when Jack and Rose are walking to prow of ship and are feeling the breeze in your faces. I love this scene it´s very romantic!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi friend !
    ohh Titanic is very sad, but the trama is very interesting .....

    see you !!!


    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi friend !
    ohh Titanic is very sad, but the trama is very interesting .....

    see you !!!


    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a great movie. Everytime I watch it I cry hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar