domingo, 14 de junio de 2015

A photograph you like: "The Mummy"

This photo is really special to me and I love it!
The image shows a Valparaiso’s passage. You have to climbing stairs and walk for narrow passages for find it. 
The photo was taken by me near the Paseo Gervasoni, Cerro Concepción, Valparaiso.
Is too difficult to find this place because there aren´t any streets near. 

At night we would gather there for drink beer and smoke with all of my friends. 
It was called "The Mummy" (“La momia”) in honor of a song “Baila la Momia” of Chocolate band. (http://youtu.be/lUlzGaoJads) 
The photo was taken in my last ride to the hills of Valparaiso. 
I like the photo because it shows the essence of the hills full of graffitis, lots of colors, happy people, striped walls and many tourists. 
The most important thing is that the photo reminds me my life in “El Puerto” and the good times I spent with my loved ones. 


Here I will show the other part of "The Mummy"






















1 comentario: