domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

My favourite music

Hello friends! finally we return to blogging with a very interesting topic: music.
It is difficult to choose a particular genre, so I will talk about my varied tastes.
 
Personally, I think music is one of the many things that makes the world, in the sense thatit is one of the mostimportant forms of interaction between humans. I like music in general, but there are genres that I like more than others. 

An example of this is the Rock, particularly bands like Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, 
for their psychedelic sounds or Latin expression, as in the case of Soda Stereo, which 
reminds me mainly my teens, whenI was a big fan of these groups. 

Also, from a totally different perspective, one of my favorite genres in recent times has 
been the Latin American folk and trova. 
 
In fact, last Wednesday night was the first concert offered Silvio Rodriguez in his return toChile, one of the icons of the trova, a concert full of magic and memories for all who 
attended were almost two hours of show, but always he stays with "wanting more" jajaja.

Concierto Silvio Rodríguez
20/05/15
Movistar Arena, Santiago.

With respect to Latin American folk, and particularly in it's expression in our country,
I like the music of Evelyn Cornejo, although I know a fan Pascuala Ilabaca, who went to 
Viña del Mar some time ago at the launch of his album "Red devil Green Devil" in a very
intimate show in which he showed all his talent, very talented national artist who all 
should know.
Concierto Pascuala Ilabaca
29/04/15
Cine Arte, Viña del Mar.

And you, what music they like?
Greetings !!


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Philip ! my favorite is pop music, but I listen to other music too.
    I believe your first concert of Silvio Rodriguez was incredible. My first concert was in 2012 :)
    See you soon !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Felipe! so you went to listen Silvio? what a lucky guy. See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Felipe ! I like to listen Silvio too, his songs are very beautiful, also when I play guitar, I play in the guitar some songs to Silvio .. see you !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. We have many interests in common :) Soda, Pink Floyd, Latin American folklore and the master of the trova: Silvio <3 I also went to his last concert, was wonderful <3

    ResponderEliminar